MuBots has been operating since 2018, our small dedicated team is working around the clock to keep it running
To run the software version you need a windows computer.
Download MuBots from here
Unzip the bot in your computer and find MuBots icon, double click to open the bot
Apply the trial key obtained from the dashboard to the bot.
Click on validate, additionally you will need to download MEmu emulator to run the farms
For more help, you can contact our support team anytime.
Memu installation is required only if you take the software version (server version and farm for me do not require Memu installation on your system)
When MEmu is opening and you get VT error, you need to enable virtualization in bios settings.
1. Reboot the computer
2. While the system is restarting from a black screen, enter BIOS by pressing the hotkey. The hotkeys differ depending on the brand of the computer used. Usually F1, F2, F3, F10, Esc or Delete keys are the hotkeys to enter BIOS
3. Navigate to Advanced Tab and find the virtualization option (in case you do not find it in this tab you can explore other tabs too not every processor supports virtualization)
4. Select Virtualization and enable it
5. Exit BIOS while saving the changes
Memu Stuck at 59%:
To resolve this issue you can perform the following checks
1. Update your graphics driver to the latest version
Memu slow loading:
If your MEmu loading is slow we recommend installing MEmu in SSD.